Thank you for visiting IdealSeat, a production of IdealSeat Inc. (“IdealSeat”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). The terms and conditions below (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of IdealSeat and any related software applications whether existing now or in the future (collectively, the “Properties”).
II. Use of Properties
You agree to use the Properties only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party.
You agree that you will only use the Properties for your own personal use. You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Properties. Use of the Properties is void where prohibited.
Certain portions of the Properties may be secured or otherwise protected from access except for authorized users with valid login and password information. Individuals without authorization attempting to access these portions of the Properties may be subject to prosecution.
III. IdealSeat Account
In creating an account, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts except as otherwise authorized by us.
IV. IdealSeat Membership
To become an IdealSeat member (“Member”) and enjoy the benefit of purchasing tickets through IdealSeat, Member shall purchase a one year IdealSeat membership at a cost of $49.95 USD (“Membership Fee”). IdealSeat membership starts on the date that Member signs up for an IdealSeat membership and submits payment via a valid Payment Method (defined below), and ends one year after the IdealSeat membership start date. IdealSeat memberships are not transferable. IDEALSEAT MEMBERSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE TO ANY USERS SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTIES BY IDEALSEAT. IdealSeat membership is only available to individuals (who may purchase tickets for themselves and their family members, subject to these Terms) who are residents of the United States or Canada.
Member must provide IdealSeat with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to become a Member. IdealSeat is currently accepting payment by major credit card.
VI. Ticket Purchase Policy
Member shall have the ability to purchase tickets, At Cost (defined below), to events through the IdealSeat App. “At Cost” shall mean the secondary wholesale market price IdealSeat pays for a ticket plus the Transactional Fee (defined below) (such Transactional Fee to be stated prior to purchase). “Transactional Fee” shall mean the fees charged, to IdealSeat, by its third party secondary wholesale ticket provider associated with the purchase of each ticket. Member shall be limited to no more than five purchases per month, each of which may not exceed eight (8) tickets per event . All orders are subject to ticket availability. IdealSeat agrees to use its best efforts to procure and to deliver, prior to the date of the event, the tickets described. IdealSeat also reserves the right to replace tickets with comparable or upgraded tickets if the originally ordered tickets are no longer available. Definitions of “comparable” and “upgraded” are made at the reasonable discretion of IdealSeat. Should IdealSeat fail to deliver any ticket contracted for, except as provided in Section IX “Cancelled, Rescheduled and Postponed Events”, IdealSeat’s sole obligation or liability shall be limited to the return, to Member, of any payments, for such ticket(s), made by Member to IdealSeat under these Terms.
Member shall be entitled to cancel its IdealSeat membership according to the terms herein. All cancellations must be received by IdealSeat within thirty (30) days of Member’s IdealSeat membership start date. Upon valid cancellation, IdealSeat will issue Member a Refund (defined below). “Refund” shall mean the Membership Fee paid by Member to IdealSeat, less any processing fees associated with Member’s purchase of tickets through the App (such processing fees not to exceed the Membership Fee). If a Refund is issued, it will be issued using the same payment method that was used to purchase the IdealSeat membership. IdealSeat will investigate all cancellations. IdealSeat may temporarily or permanently suspend any Member who attempts to abuse the IdealSeat membership program, or this cancellation policy.
VII. Order Confirmation
If Member does not receive a confirmation (in the form of a confirmation screen or email) after submitting payment information, or if Member experiences an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is Member’s responsibility to confirm with IdealSeat customer service whether or not an order has been placed. IdealSeat will not be responsible for, and Member agrees to release IdealSeat for, any losses (monetary or otherwise) from any lost, late, misdirected or illegible purchase attempts, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur, any incorrect or inaccurate information, or any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of making the purchase.
All orders are delivered to Member using the delivery method chosen for the order. Most orders are shipped the same business day in which they are received. Orders placed after business hours may be shipped on the next business day. Shipments may require direct signature at the point of delivery. However, in all cases, IdealSeat reserves the right to deliver tickets for any order as late as one (1) hour prior to the event.
Tickets may be provided electronically or in paper form, as available. The terms “Local Pickup” and “Will Call” refer to tickets that may be picked up by the customer at a specific location. If tickets have been offered on a Will Call or Local Pickup basis, we will send an automated email containing the details of the pickup. These tickets are usually available at one of three sorts of locations:
Will Call: The venue may have a will-call box at which tickets may be picked up.
Local Pickup: A local vendor may sometimes allow customers to pick tickets up in their offices.
Third Party: A third party site, such as a restaurant, may sometimes be used as the local pickup location.
IX. Cancelled, Rescheduled and Postponed Events
If an event is cancelled, IdealSeat shall refund to Member the wholesale market price Member paid to IdealSeat for the ticket(s) to such event. If an event is postponed or rescheduled, IdealSeat will not provide any refund. In no event will any fees or amounts, other than the wholesale market price Member paid for the ticket, be refunded. If a refund is issued, it will be issued using the same payment method that was used to purchase the ticket(s). If a credit card was used to make the refunded purchase, then only that actual credit card will receive the credit for the refund. IdealSeat will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that Member or anyone else incurs in connection with a cancelled or postponed event.
X. Ownership of Content
XI. Your Content
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Properties (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback through the “Contact Us” section of the Website here.
You own all content you submit to the Properties, including but not limited to profile information, reviews, images, messages, and any other materials (“Your Content”) except for Feedback. By submitting Your Content you hereby irrevocably grant us a perpetual, world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license and right to use Your Content for any purpose and in any media now existing or in the future. You also irrevocably grant the users of the Properties and third party websites, mobile applications and other platforms who obtained Your Content from us (“Third Party Properties”) the same right you have granted to us herein to use Your Content in connection with their use of the Properties and Third Party Properties. By “use” we mean use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, and in the case of Third Party Properties, allow their users and others to do the same. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against us, any Third Party Properties and our and their users.
You are responsible for Your Content. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You may be held liable for Your Content.
In submitting Your Content to us, you represent that:
- You are the sole author of Your Content, and Your Content is not copied from or based on, in whole or in part, any other work or website, except works in the public; and
- Use of Your Content by us, Third Party Properties and our and their users will not violate or infringe any right of yours or any third party.
With regard to Your Content which consists of images, you agree that at least one of the following is met:
- You have taken the photograph or created the artwork being submitted;
- You own the rights to the image; or
- You have explicit permission from the rights-holder to submit such image or artwork for use on our Properties and Third Party Properties and to grant the rights you have granted herein.
Lastly, you agree that any of Your Content submitted to us will not:
- Be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- Contain material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Properties;
- Violate any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Accuse others of illegal activity;
- Contain material that is illegal, or that violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation;
- Contain language or images intended to impersonate another person;
- Disguise or attempt to disguise the origin of Your Content;
- Be of a nature that does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business or have no qualitative value;
- Be considered a form of deceptive advertisement or cause, or be a result of, a conflict of interest;
- Be commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or other advertising materials;
- Assert or imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us; or
- Contain material that is not in English;
each as determined in our sole discretion.
We may use, post or refuse to post, disable from view, remove or reinstate any content (including Your Content) in our sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we may, but are not obligated to, hide or remove any of Your Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of the terms hereof. We are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances.
XII. Our Content
We and our partners and licensors are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Properties and our content, including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Properties excluding Your Content and third party content (“Our Content”). We and our partners and licensors also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the “IP Rights”) associated with the Properties and Our Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of Our Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to the Properties, Our Content or our IP Rights.
XIII. Copyright Infringement
You may report a possible infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property by contacting our designated agent at:
Summit Law Group
315 Fifth Avenue S., Suite 1000
Seattle, WA 98104
Attn: Megan McKean
You may also contact us here. In compliance with the federal law of the United States, please include the following in your letter or email: (i) identification of infringing and infringed materials; (ii) your contact information; (iii) statement of your good faith belief in the existence of the infringement; (iv) a statement indicating the accuracy of the complaint and your authority to submit it; and (v) your physical or electronic signature. For additional information regarding the enforcement of copyrights, you may review the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act codified at 17 U.S.C. § 512.
XIV. No Endorsement of Content
Some of the content available through the Properties may include content that belongs to third parties. We have no control over, and make no representation or endorsement regarding the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, completeness, timeliness or quality of any product, services, advertisements and other content appearing in or linked to from the Properties. We do not screen or investigate third party content before or after including it in our Properties. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the content accessible on the Properties. Where appropriate, we may in our sole discretion and without any obligation, verify any updates, modifications, or changes to any content accessible on the Properties, but shall not be liable for any delay or inaccuracies related to such updates.
Third party content, including that posted by our users, does not reflect our views or that of our affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. In addition, none of the content available through the Properties is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such third party content. We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content. In addition, we do not assume responsibility or liability for any claims, damages or losses resulting from your reliance or use of the Properties, any Third Party Properties or the content contained herein or therein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
XV. Restrictions on Use
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, you specifically agree not to do the following while using the Properties:
- Use the Properties for illegal or unauthorized uses;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- “Stalk” or harass other users or persons;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, service mark, copyright, or other intellectual property right of another person;
- Access or use the account of another user without permission;
- Solicit, spam or otherwise advertise to users and/or businesses using Our Content or the Properties;
- Distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, surveys, contests, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or other messages for any purposes;
- Distribute computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or destroy the functionality or use of any features of the Properties;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or destroy the servers or networks connected to the Properties, or disobey any rules or regulations applicable to such servers or networks;
- “Hack” or access without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Violate any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
- Violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Properties;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Properties; and/or
- Modify, copy, publish, license, sell, rent, lease, lend, transfer or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Properties or Our Content;
each as determined in our sole discretion.
XVI. Ticket Holder Behavior Policy
- License; Ejection and Cancellation. Member agrees to abide by all rules and policies of the venue where the event is located relating to conduct and behavior. Should Member, or the person using a ticket purchased by Member, be ejected from an event for failure to abide by the venue’s rules and policies, Member shall be subject to all applicable fines and legal or other expenses associated with the ejection. Further, should the ejection result in the loss of IdealSeat’s right to use any other season tickets at that venue, or the right to purchase other tickets from that venue, Member shall be held liable for all reasonable costs, expenses, and losses associated with said loss, including but not limited to all direct, indirect, vicarious, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits.
- Lost Ticket. Please keep tickets in a safe place. IdealSeat is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can damage certain types of tickets.
- Publicity. Except as may be permitted by the event provider, Member agrees not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event.
- Recording, Transmission and Exhibition. Member agrees that events for which Member purchases tickets are public events, that Member’s appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that Member has no expectation of privacy with regard to Member’s actions or conduct at the event. Member grants permission to IdealSeat and the event provider to utilize Member’s name, image, likeness, acts, poses, plays, appearance, movements, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or other reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from, or compensation to, Member or anyone acting on Member’s behalf.
- Subject to Search. Member and Member’s belongings may be searched on entry to the event. Member consents to searches and waives any related claims that may arise. If Member elects not to consent to such searches, Member may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain facility rules, certain items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers.
- Unlawful Re-Sale of Passes; Commercial Purposes. Unlawful resale of tickets (or attempted resale) is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written authorization is given by IdealSeat, provided that even if such consent is obtained, any use of IdealSeat’s trademarks and other intellectual property is further subject to IdealSeat’s consent.
IdealSeat reserves the right to cancel Member’s account and not refund the Membership Fee or any other amounts if Member performs any of these activities described in this Section XVI.
XVII. Use of Content Through the Application
You may choose to download solely for your personal use the application onto your mobile or wireless device and/or platform (each, a “Mobile Device”). You may not use the application on any Mobile Device that you do not own or control. Except for use expressly permitted in this Agreement, you may not make other use of any content available through the Properties without our express written consent. You will not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Properties. You will not make any changes to any content that you are permitted to download under this Agreement, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You agree that by downloading the application or otherwise accessing the Properties, you are granted a license to use, but do not otherwise acquire any ownership rights in, the content. When you download the application from a third party app store (Apple or Android) your use will be subject to the terms and conditions provided by such third party, in addition to these Terms.
You may register by logging into your account via Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail. If you decide to register through Facebook or Twitter, we will extract certain personal information you have provided to Facebook or Twitter (such as your name, email address and other information you make publicly available via Facebook or Twitter) from the account you have with Facebook or Twitter and use that information to create your account. The specific information that we extract may depend on the privacy setting you have with Facebook or Twitter. You hereby consent to our access to and collection of such personal information about you. During the registration process, you will be required to provide certain information and you will establish a username and password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. IdealSeat reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or complete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify IdealSeat of any unauthorized use of your account.
We may automatically check the version of the application installed on your Mobile Device and, if applicable, provide updates for the application (the “Updates”). Updates may include, but are not limited to, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the application. By installing the application, you authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and install Updates manually as requested from time to time.
We have the right to temporarily disable or permanently discontinue any and all functionality of the application at any time without notice and with no liability to you.
XVIII.Privacy and Security
We make efforts to maintain the security of user submissions. However, we do not guarantee the security of the Properties, our records, your submissions, or anything else. We disclaim all liability for any computer virus or technological problems. You are encouraged to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer.
XIV.Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE PROPERTIES, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED OR ADVERTISED ON, OR LINKED TO FROM, THE PROPERTIES, AND MEMBER, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO USES A TICKET PURCHASED BY SUCH MEMBER, BEARS THE ENTIRE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDANCE AT AN EVENT BOOKED THROUGH THE PROPERTIES. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR PROMISES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OR SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED, OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED IN THE PROPERTIES. THE INFORMATION MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, FOR WHICH WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY. THE PROPERTIES AND THE ENTIRE CONTENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM IDEALSEAT OR THROUGH THE PROPERTIES, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR PROMISES REGARDING THE COMPATIBILITY OF OUR PROPERTIES WITH ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE DEVICES. YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE PROPERTIES.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTIES OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED OR ADVERTISED IN THE PROPERTIES, OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH A MEMBER’S, OR THAT OF ANYONE ELSE WHO USES A TICKET PURCHASED BY SUCH MEMBER, ATTENDANCE OR PARTICIPATION AT AN EVENT BOOKED THROUGH THE PROPERTIES, WHETHER THE CLAIM FOR DAMAGES IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US, IF ANY, FOR THE USE OF THE PROPERTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you are a resident of California, you agree to waive California Civil Code § 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us and our affiliates, successors, assignees, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, vendors, business partners, owners, and professional advisors from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable attorney fees) related to (i) Your Content, (ii) your, or that of anyone else who uses a ticket purchased by a Member, unauthorized use of the Properties, or products or services included or advertised in the Properties; or (iii) your breach of these Terms.
Data, messaging, or other ISP and carrier fees may apply in your use of the Properties.
Changes to the Terms
IdealSeat may modify these Terms from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage, and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of the new Terms. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with, these Terms as modified, you must stop using the Properties and, if applicable, cancel your account. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Properties after any posted modification to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modification.
The section and subject headings in these Terms are included for reference only and shall not be used to interpret any provisions of these Terms. These Terms shall not be construed against us on the grounds that we conducted or arranged for the drafting of the Terms.
Governing Law/Dispute Resolution
These Terms are governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Washington and the United States. Any controversy or claim relating to these Terms or the Properties shall be submitted to the judicial courts located in King County in the State of Washington. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. You must commence any legal action against us within one (1) year after the alleged harm initially occurs. Failure to commence the action within that period shall forever bar any claims or causes of action regarding the same facts or occurrence. WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL.
IdealSeat shall not be deemed in default or otherwise liable under these terms due to its inability to perform its obligations by reason of any fire, earthquake, flood, substantial snowstorm, epidemic, accident, explosion, casualty, strike, lockout, labor controversy, riot, civil disturbance, act of public enemy, cyber-terrorism, embargo, war, act of God, or any municipal, county, state or national ordinance or law, or any executive, administrative or judicial order (which order is not the result of any act or omissions which would constitute a default hereunder), or any failure or delay of any transportation, power, or communications system or any other or similar cause not under IdealSeat’s control (hereinafter all of the foregoing is collectively referred to as “Force Majeure”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, IdealSeat shall be permitted to terminate this Agreement with or without notice to Member in the event that Member is prevented from performing hereunder due to Force Majeure.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a judicial court for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.